Skip to main content

December 20th 2012

Last night I have done what is the 2nd most craziest thing in my life...I have cut contact with the Karly for my sanity...

It began at about 4pm during the day, Karly text me saying she's going to return some of my things...books and hoody etc...(at this moment in time, I had flash backs of the times we flirted, went out for walks and talks at her place...all the good stuff). I asked her what spurred this on so she replied she was "cleaning out her room and there's no point to clutching on to things." (my thought was - does this mean she thought of me as someone at some point? Or were you being nice by keeping them?)
"Then why did you hold on to those things till now?" I replied.
"What difference does it make whether I give them back now or two weeks later?" She replied..
I took it badly, if Karly knew this long ago then why did you drag this out till now? An argument through text happened.

Couple of hours later we text each other again and ...I started to think:
  • What is the point of this?
  • Why keep in touch with a girl who is a friend at most when I want more?
  • Is she leading me on knowingly?
  • She doesn't see me as a potential partner or even boyfriend material!
  • Our tempers are very similar...except I control mine a little better where she blasts it out...could I live with this?
  • Texting her will only allow myself to hang on to the glimmer of hope that I, Hakuren, created in my head!
  • She only came to me during 2 occasions, when she freaked out for her exams and when a creepy guy was following her about...
  • Haven't I had enough of this sort tormenting?

What did I do? I started to annoy & irritate her through text...one specific text of mine to her was cheeky at best: "Hey, i know i didn't wrote much on your xmas card, i'll add it here, Wishing you 2013 brings you the things you need since 2012 didn't give much of what you wanted :)"

She didn't get it so I explained, "You know how you wanted a Smart Roadster but couldn't have it? I hope that in 2013 you'll pass your driver's test and get into the course at Uni!"

I got a furious reply saying I was an asshole, I was a depressed shit head that likes to poke at people's wounds, a bastard that can't handle the fact that she doesn't feel the same, all sorts of nasty names in the English dictionary and I have fucked her off to the point of no return...In my defence, I didn't mean it in that way and I wanted Karly to focus on the practical things first...

To quote from Coldplay - Fix you:

"When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?"


I tried taking a shot with Karly but at best it was an "EPIC FAIL". I had her as a friend but not as a partner. I thought about her when I wasn't doing anything and sometimes it kept me up at nights. The cracker is this line "When you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse?"
My answer to that is I can't imagine a pain more cruel or tormenting than to love someone who doesn't feel the same. I would of moved mountains or drained oceans for her but this was all one-sided...(This must of been the pain that I put Lin though...)

I had done what I needed to do, the bond between us is severed, getting Karly to hate me and having no contact is the fastest and most efficient way for us to move on...its not what I wanted nor was it the best way...in the early hours of this morning, during my fury and upset I erased her contact details, I have no way to contact her unless I go to her house, I now have no reason to talk to her, I can't apologise for the way she interrupted the text, there won't be any more flirting, all messages deleted so I don't have anything to cling on to!!

I feel bad, in a way, I used her anger to make me angry enough to do this. Karly won't know that she has freed me emotionally...how could she? She despises me and there isn't a chance in Hell given to explain that she over reacted. 

For my sake, I hope that, what happened and how it ended up was for the best...letting go of Lin and Karly has been very difficult choices. I wish that who ever they choose to be their partner, will take very good care of them, not to make the same mistakes I did and to truly know their worth.

Karly, one last word, your temper will bring you more trouble if you don't do something about it. You over-reacted to my text because you misinterpreted, I never intended to poke your wounds of not being able to have the things you wanted...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 18th December

I have been drinking for almost the whole week...about 4-5units a time and have noticed that its not good for me...I can't think straight, I can't focus, I am losing motivation and its getting very depressing. OK, my ex girlfriend has got a new boyfriend shortly after the break up...it hurts. Deal with it better! OK, there's this girl I like but doesn't feel the same...it hurts. Deal with it better! My best friend, Adam, you are an irreplaceable in every sense of the word. Thank you for being there when I needed somebody the most and for giving me good enough reasons to hang on to what is left of my sanity. Now that I've sobered up a little can I realise that I am the one stopping myself from progress of any kind. With the Xmas period round the corner, a few drinks will be fine, then afterwards I'll go 2 months without it and see what happens. During this time, I'll catch up on the reading that I have to do and get my "to do list" knuckled d...

Confused state of betrayal

With great sadness, my gran from my father's side passed away on 8th October 2017. A month later, her funeral was held. At the funeral I saw some of her church friends and other relatives that I had not known before. I learned my gran was more talkative than I knew and enjoyed the church events to gather with her friends. When all was done and her ashes were put next to Granfather, we thought; "this is it, all is done". Little did I know it wasn't. Upon the Clan's arrival at the flat, an "idea" was proposed to withdraw half the equity from the property simply because "the parents lived here for a long time" and it was "(grand) father's idea to purchase this very one". Yeah...please note 2 things...who paid the deposit and who paid for the finances?? Answer: non of you. You cheeky fucks who are my blood relatives ALL lived, fucked, procreated, eat, shit, dreamed and used this place at my father's expense. Y'all want a...

"Change/s" does it really happen?

I've been thinking to quite an extent on this one..."does a person change as such?" From what I've experienced in life, certain behaviours are learned and others are expressed through the change in environment (externally) and/or with respect to the person's current situation. Here's an example. Have you ever met somebody back from school who was plain bad? Smoking, causing disruption in class, had fights at school and perhaps bullied you or someone you knew? I'm very certain many of you, including myself, has memories of at least a few. Fast forward a few years (in SOME cases) that bad ass has turned out to be a father...with a job...living in an alright apartment and gorgeous girlfriend/partner. "How did that happen!?" will play through most of our minds...and I think i've got an explanation for the phenomenon. Every human born, no matter where you're from is not naturally bad. It is your environment that shapes you to be the way...