Skip to main content

Unusual dream...Gummy Bear Girl...

Fri 28th December 2012

Last night I had a very odd but pleasant dream. In the dream, my family (consisting of my parents, my 3 brothers and myself) was taking a friend family (parents and two boys) to the airport to send them off home. The airport was "Edinburgh Airport" but the outside surrounding and the entrance was exactly the same as Southampton Airport, England!!!

Continuing on...as I entered the check-in area to look for the check-in counters for our "friend family" I became VERY confused, the inside of the airport was divided into two huge areas. The area that I entered was a lounge area with a live band doing covers of the latest chart music...they had a brass and other wind instrument band, one drummer and his drums, 2 acoustic guitar players, one cello player and one lead singer who had a very firm but gentle voice...I had a quick walk round this area to find out...ok maybe we don't check in here, so I met up with my youngest brother, Bruno at the door to then meet up with the others!

Here's the weird part! The friend family and my family members (except Bruno and I) were all COMPLETELY different people! In reality I have never even seen any of them or know anyone that looks roughly like them! But in the dream I knew exactly who they were!

Moving everyone from the lounge area to the check in area...I noticed another very bizarre thing, there wasn't one check-in counter AND this place was full of duty-free shops...this didn't seem to confuse or faze anyone but me. At this point, everyone was very exited about the shops, so I thought, why not join them? I soon wondered off and then a tiny stall caught my eye. This was like those small pop corn stalls that you can push around except the stall sold one thing only...green gummy bears!! These gummy bears were of apple and lime flavours...now in reality there is NO such flavours but THIS STALL happened to sell something that I love and wondered about!!
I excitedly walked over and asked to try one of these gummy bears, suddenly this extremely cute Chinese girl with long wavy hair, brown woolly beanie on, long sleeved top of grey/green colour, skinny jeans, black framed glasses and furry hooded vest jacket jumped off from her seat to greet me!

"Here you go! I made this flavour myself and its chewier than the original ones!" She said enthusiastically...So I tried it, she was right and it was DELICIOUS!!! Out of the blue, a few kids and Bruno appeared all asking to sample this new sweet, they too came to the same verdict that I had. I asked to buy 125g of these sweets, as she gave them to me, we started chatting, who she was, where she's from and all the usual conversation starters. As I started to leave, I was thinking "GET HER NUMBER DUDE!!! SHE'S HOT!!!!"...a little voice was saying "THAT'S creepy! you just met!!!"

Before I turned to leave, I heard.."Wait!"...The girl was taking out a card with her number and name on it! Becker Wells, phone number: ????? ??????? I was ecstatic! After I got home, I threw down my things and sat on the bed...I was gathering courage to dial the numbers...I did finally and the phone started to ring...the WORST part of the dream is....Becker did pick up...but as soon as that happened...I woke up from my dream.

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The funniest part of it all was, when I woke up, I believed the dream to be so real, I ended up frantically trying to look for the card that was given to me in my jean pockets, wallet & coat pocket. Of course, I couldn't find it because it was a dream, she was a dream...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 18th December

I have been drinking for almost the whole week...about 4-5units a time and have noticed that its not good for me...I can't think straight, I can't focus, I am losing motivation and its getting very depressing. OK, my ex girlfriend has got a new boyfriend shortly after the break up...it hurts. Deal with it better! OK, there's this girl I like but doesn't feel the same...it hurts. Deal with it better! My best friend, Adam, you are an irreplaceable in every sense of the word. Thank you for being there when I needed somebody the most and for giving me good enough reasons to hang on to what is left of my sanity. Now that I've sobered up a little can I realise that I am the one stopping myself from progress of any kind. With the Xmas period round the corner, a few drinks will be fine, then afterwards I'll go 2 months without it and see what happens. During this time, I'll catch up on the reading that I have to do and get my "to do list" knuckled d...

Confused state of betrayal

With great sadness, my gran from my father's side passed away on 8th October 2017. A month later, her funeral was held. At the funeral I saw some of her church friends and other relatives that I had not known before. I learned my gran was more talkative than I knew and enjoyed the church events to gather with her friends. When all was done and her ashes were put next to Granfather, we thought; "this is it, all is done". Little did I know it wasn't. Upon the Clan's arrival at the flat, an "idea" was proposed to withdraw half the equity from the property simply because "the parents lived here for a long time" and it was "(grand) father's idea to purchase this very one". Yeah...please note 2 things...who paid the deposit and who paid for the finances?? Answer: non of you. You cheeky fucks who are my blood relatives ALL lived, fucked, procreated, eat, shit, dreamed and used this place at my father's expense. Y'all want a...

"Change/s" does it really happen?

I've been thinking to quite an extent on this one..."does a person change as such?" From what I've experienced in life, certain behaviours are learned and others are expressed through the change in environment (externally) and/or with respect to the person's current situation. Here's an example. Have you ever met somebody back from school who was plain bad? Smoking, causing disruption in class, had fights at school and perhaps bullied you or someone you knew? I'm very certain many of you, including myself, has memories of at least a few. Fast forward a few years (in SOME cases) that bad ass has turned out to be a father...with a job...living in an alright apartment and gorgeous girlfriend/partner. "How did that happen!?" will play through most of our minds...and I think i've got an explanation for the phenomenon. Every human born, no matter where you're from is not naturally bad. It is your environment that shapes you to be the way...