Skip to main content

Intoxicated...

As I am writing this, she is going through my mind...who is she? How is she doing this? Why is it that I can hear her voice when she isn't near me?

What is this intoxication?

Am I poisoned?

Have I been caught up in somebody's web?

I want her...i want to see her...be around her...I am poisoned...and it seems it only grows worse and worse with each passing hour...

How did this poison get injected into me? Will I be able to regain my right state of mind or will this intoxicating yet slightly euphoric state take over me completely...

I am struggling to keep my mind at peace...Poisoned Euphoria...something that is bad and gets worse but makes you feel so good...

I like having her in my head...that smile...her scent...her voice...

I may have became a slave...

How deep does this poison go...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My flat!

I was suppose to put this up eons ago! These are the photos of the flat that is mine! Haha. Of course it looks a little basic but it's for renting out and not myself! Here they are!

Drained...

It has been over a year and a bit since my last proper break. Yeah sure I get a day off per week but that isn't enough to allow the fatigued body of mine to rest up fully. I'm already a full time short and by this time on Wednesday...I'll be one full time and a part time shorter... Don't get me wrong...i WANT to have a break but the functioning of the business has high priority too. It is one of these horrible situations where one must give up something for the greater good. I can put food on the table, pay my bills on time and purchase whatever I want with relative ease but my body is crying out in pain for rest...resting would be luxurious yet it is an option I do not have for the time being...sometimes I wonder if the plave will run without me for a week... Then again, I strongly believe that a manager is suppose to be someone who creates a system that can run itself smoothly...with OR without the person. I guess I want it to be like that juat now... Fingers cr...

Ballocking from the manager...

It was Sunday 1st September... Work usually starts at 12pm on Sunday but because it was the first day of the new reg plates for cars, everyone came into work early. As my colleagues were very busy with delivering cars to their clients on a tight schedule...I was left to do odds and ends such as greeting customers and taking them out for test drives. A couple came into the showroom and wanted to test drive a Seat Ibiza....my mentor told me to grab the company's trade plates and the keys for the requested car. So off I went to grab both items...I've been here for just over a month and know pretty much where things are or where they should be...however...I not able to find the trade plates... What happened earlier was another colleague of mine had done a test drive with a customer and left the trade plates in that car...long story short, he didn't put the keys back onto the board where they're usually kept, I couldn't find them, my manager gave me a ballocking for n...