Well it's been a fast two days at my new york place and today will be my third day. I'm still pretty tired from last night as it was busy. It's either coffee or red bull, there's no days off for me this week but i'll get two off the following week.
I've survived worse :) O(∩_∩)O (≧∇≦)
It has been over a year and a bit since my last proper break. Yeah sure I get a day off per week but that isn't enough to allow the fatigued body of mine to rest up fully. I'm already a full time short and by this time on Wednesday...I'll be one full time and a part time shorter... Don't get me wrong...i WANT to have a break but the functioning of the business has high priority too. It is one of these horrible situations where one must give up something for the greater good. I can put food on the table, pay my bills on time and purchase whatever I want with relative ease but my body is crying out in pain for rest...resting would be luxurious yet it is an option I do not have for the time being...sometimes I wonder if the plave will run without me for a week... Then again, I strongly believe that a manager is suppose to be someone who creates a system that can run itself smoothly...with OR without the person. I guess I want it to be like that juat now... Fingers cr...
Comments
Post a Comment