Skip to main content

Unforseen

Some times I wonder why I work hard to accumulate savings...

February 3rd...Tuesday, 2015...the extraction unit was broken so the restaurant needed to be closed...since nobody will be using the restaurant...I went home to pick up the dog so that I can keep an eye on him while I tidy up the place...

4pm came...a phone call from the young cousins asking if we were rummaging around the house as it looked like someone came in.
4.05pm...went outside to look for my car...it wasn't there...so we took my aunt's car...upon arriving home...and seeing the mess that was left behind...i knew we were robbed and that my car had been stolen...

It is now 14th March 2015...the insurance company is paying out a fraction of what we've lost.

So I ask myself once more...why work so hard to accumulate things when they could be so easily stolen?? I couldn't sleep too well for the following week...and then my answer came. It is ALL for her...my love...my better half. She popped over on my day off and when we took a nap...she hugged me tight...i mean tighter than usual tight! I asked her why is she trying to squeeze me to death?! Michelle just looked and me and said..."I could have lost you!"

I just smiled and allowed her to continue to death hug me...there I have a fantastic girl who was afraid to lose me...honestly I didn't realise what I mean to her...

Hmmm...

That isn't correct...more accurately...I never contemplated or understood on how much I meant to her...yes like every other couple we tell each other "I love you" but it is when good things or bad things happen that you realise or remember all the emotions you have for the loved one...in my case i realised her deep emotional attachments to me.

What do I accumulate for? For the better lifestyle of my beloved Michelle

Goodbye Ibiza Fr Edition...we had a decent run together...although we could of had more awesome times and adventures...some bastards with their dirty mitts had to take you from me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drained...

It has been over a year and a bit since my last proper break. Yeah sure I get a day off per week but that isn't enough to allow the fatigued body of mine to rest up fully. I'm already a full time short and by this time on Wednesday...I'll be one full time and a part time shorter... Don't get me wrong...i WANT to have a break but the functioning of the business has high priority too. It is one of these horrible situations where one must give up something for the greater good. I can put food on the table, pay my bills on time and purchase whatever I want with relative ease but my body is crying out in pain for rest...resting would be luxurious yet it is an option I do not have for the time being...sometimes I wonder if the plave will run without me for a week... Then again, I strongly believe that a manager is suppose to be someone who creates a system that can run itself smoothly...with OR without the person. I guess I want it to be like that juat now... Fingers cr...

Ballocking from the manager...

It was Sunday 1st September... Work usually starts at 12pm on Sunday but because it was the first day of the new reg plates for cars, everyone came into work early. As my colleagues were very busy with delivering cars to their clients on a tight schedule...I was left to do odds and ends such as greeting customers and taking them out for test drives. A couple came into the showroom and wanted to test drive a Seat Ibiza....my mentor told me to grab the company's trade plates and the keys for the requested car. So off I went to grab both items...I've been here for just over a month and know pretty much where things are or where they should be...however...I not able to find the trade plates... What happened earlier was another colleague of mine had done a test drive with a customer and left the trade plates in that car...long story short, he didn't put the keys back onto the board where they're usually kept, I couldn't find them, my manager gave me a ballocking for n...

My flat!

I was suppose to put this up eons ago! These are the photos of the flat that is mine! Haha. Of course it looks a little basic but it's for renting out and not myself! Here they are!