Skip to main content

Today :)

I'd just like to blog about today which has been rather good!

Got up a bit earlier than usual...did my warm up exercises and then got a call from my Aunt Kitty, pop up to work early, your Aunt Ying came round!

Off I went to work early, had a good banter, steak for (late) lunch and Aunt Ying left us some good old Hakka Cha Gor!!

As we closed up the shop, I made stuffed chillies with minced pork...aunt Kitty doesn't usually eat spicy foods but wanted to try them! "Oh!!! They are good! Not spicy and i can totally eat them!"

Two minutes later you saw a mad woman running around the shop trying to cool off her lips because they were burning!

All you saw of me was, some guy laughing his head off whilst desperately trying not to spit out the food in his mouth!

Damn i'm going to miss these people when I leave for Edinburgh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 18th December

I have been drinking for almost the whole week...about 4-5units a time and have noticed that its not good for me...I can't think straight, I can't focus, I am losing motivation and its getting very depressing. OK, my ex girlfriend has got a new boyfriend shortly after the break up...it hurts. Deal with it better! OK, there's this girl I like but doesn't feel the same...it hurts. Deal with it better! My best friend, Adam, you are an irreplaceable in every sense of the word. Thank you for being there when I needed somebody the most and for giving me good enough reasons to hang on to what is left of my sanity. Now that I've sobered up a little can I realise that I am the one stopping myself from progress of any kind. With the Xmas period round the corner, a few drinks will be fine, then afterwards I'll go 2 months without it and see what happens. During this time, I'll catch up on the reading that I have to do and get my "to do list" knuckled d...

Confused state of betrayal

With great sadness, my gran from my father's side passed away on 8th October 2017. A month later, her funeral was held. At the funeral I saw some of her church friends and other relatives that I had not known before. I learned my gran was more talkative than I knew and enjoyed the church events to gather with her friends. When all was done and her ashes were put next to Granfather, we thought; "this is it, all is done". Little did I know it wasn't. Upon the Clan's arrival at the flat, an "idea" was proposed to withdraw half the equity from the property simply because "the parents lived here for a long time" and it was "(grand) father's idea to purchase this very one". Yeah...please note 2 things...who paid the deposit and who paid for the finances?? Answer: non of you. You cheeky fucks who are my blood relatives ALL lived, fucked, procreated, eat, shit, dreamed and used this place at my father's expense. Y'all want a...

"Change/s" does it really happen?

I've been thinking to quite an extent on this one..."does a person change as such?" From what I've experienced in life, certain behaviours are learned and others are expressed through the change in environment (externally) and/or with respect to the person's current situation. Here's an example. Have you ever met somebody back from school who was plain bad? Smoking, causing disruption in class, had fights at school and perhaps bullied you or someone you knew? I'm very certain many of you, including myself, has memories of at least a few. Fast forward a few years (in SOME cases) that bad ass has turned out to be a father...with a job...living in an alright apartment and gorgeous girlfriend/partner. "How did that happen!?" will play through most of our minds...and I think i've got an explanation for the phenomenon. Every human born, no matter where you're from is not naturally bad. It is your environment that shapes you to be the way...